SALES SUPPORT/MARKETING ASSISTANT
Clifton, New Jersey, 07014
Vice President Sales and Marketing Manager
Our passion is print here at Sandy Alexander, don’t be fooled by our history – we have evolved into a technology-based solutions provider for Fortune 500 companies providing services to retail, beauty, make up and fragrance, beverages and spirits, hospitality, entertainment and media, finance, automotive, manufacturing, gaming and casinos.
Founded on traditional litho printing over fifty years ago, today along with sheet fed and web offset we offer pre-media services, custom automated digital marketing campaigns, retail visual merchandising solutions including wide and grand format imaging – truly a one stop solution. We ensure that the colors correct across all platforms and that it’s on-time, every time.
- Assist in the development of outbound marketing initiatives.
- Basic sales support functions such as administrative duties, CRM management, and supporting our sales initiatives.
- Assemble and brand short and large-scale presentations in PowerPoint.
- Assistance in writing and publishing of both Blog Articles and Social Media Content.
- Spearhead coordination between Marketing and Production departments on printed Marketing collateral produced in-house.
- Learn and understand company capabilities and processes for both outbound copywriting and Marketing projects produced in-house.
- Understand and enforce company brand standards on outbound and internal communications; across all platforms and locations.
- Produce large-scale Request for Pricing (RFP) or Request for Quote (RFQ) PowerPoint decks upon client request. Ensure all information provided is accurate and up to date.
- Handle shipping logistics of presentation materials for client / prospect meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate with vendors and maintain inventory of branded promotional items.
- Adhere to Sandy Alexander’s quality and environmental policies, procedures, goals, and objectives and comply with all safety and work rules when performing duties.
- Complete and maintain all required checklists, paperwork, records, documents, etc. and maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to learn about our business offerings.
- Ability to work within demanding schedules, tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at managing and organizing multiple projects and priorities with strong attention to detail and organization abilities.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with internal groups and external partners.
- Independent, self-motivated and creative with the ability to be a team player.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
Work experience in corporate office environment. Ability to perform duties and tasks required by applicable Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred, not required.
Competitive based on knowledge and work experience. Full medical, dental, vision, vacation and profit-sharing programs are also offered.
Submit Your Resume Today
We consider applicants for all Positions on the basis of merit, qualifications and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.