Photo Retoucher / Page Layout Assembler
Sandy Alexander, A Marketing Communications Leader offering one source for Print, Direct Marketing, Visual Media & Retail Visuals, is seeking an experienced Photo Retoucher / Page Layout Assembler our Prepress Department.
Qualified candidates will possess the skills and knowledge to retouch and color correct as well as assemble books with all types of binding and other various products being printed.
- Follow client specifications for adjusting color, contrast, retouching and optimization, as needed
- Consult with Production and immediate supervisor to resolve color issues based on client feedback
- Take in client files, analyze and adjust as necessary and assemble as needed based on the production ticket
- Ability to color correct digital files to match furnished samples
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat a must
- Strong attention to detail to resolve discrepancies between customer files and the production ticket
- Must be able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Full knowledge of sheetfed. digital and web impositions
- 5 years of retouching experience strongly preferred
- Experience in Esko Automation Engine is a plus
Only those candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for the position. Please forward resume and salary requirement to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & LTD Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Submit Your Resume Today
We consider applicants for all Positions on the basis of merit, qualifications and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.