JR. ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALES
Clifton, New Jersey, 07014
Vice President Sales
Our passion is print here at Sandy Alexander, don’t be fooled by our history – we have evolved into a technology-based solutions provider for Fortune 500 companies providing services to retail, beauty, make up and fragrance, beverages and spirits, hospitality, entertainment and media, finance, automotive, manufacturing, gaming and casinos.
Founded on traditional litho printing over fifty years ago, today along with sheet fed and web offset we offer pre-media services, custom automated digital marketing campaigns, retail visual merchandising solutions including wide and grand format imaging – truly a one stop solution. We ensure that the colors correct across all platforms and that it’s on-time, every time.
We are looking for intelligent, hardworking, responsible Junior Account Managers / Sales people to work with our senior sales staff for several years learning about our industry and how to become successful Sales Executives. We will provide for extensive training and development while identifying a solid career path with an industry leader.
- Liaise with internal and external partners on projects by overseeing day-to-day relationships.
- Interact with clients and manufacturing staff to ensure projects are on schedule.
- Under the direction of the Senior Sales staff prospect for new opportunities that integrate into our unique platform.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to learn about our business offerings.
- Ability to work within demanding schedules, tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at managing and organizing multiple projects and priorities with strong attention to detail and organization abilities.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with internal groups and external partners.
- Independent, self-motivated and creative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a sales / customer service role.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Competitive with a growth path to lucrative commission-based Sales Executive.
Full medical, dental, vacation and profit-sharing programs are also offered.
Submit Your Resume Today
We consider applicants for all positions on the basis of merit, qualifications and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.